About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Monday, May 31, 2010

Celebrate Memorial Day

Today I sit and reflect on how Blessed we are to be a part of this Great and Wonderful Nation. I am humbled and grateful. Today is the day to Thank all of the Men and Women who have to selflessly given their time and their very lives to serve this wondrous Country. Today is the day to Celebrate the Freedom that we all too often take for granted. We should ALL be as committed and dedicated as are the DEFENDERS of this United States of America ~ Everyday! God Bless us all each and every one! God Bless our Troops ~ PLEASE bring them back home to their families ~ safely and soundly. Happy Memorial Day. Remember.....Just My Two Cents........

No comments:

Post a Comment