About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Life's Bitter Pill

What do you do when you feel like everything and everyone you once trusted has been a lie? How do you handle the ultimate betrayal? It feels like you are sinking...Your spirit has been completely crushed. You claw for some sort of solid ground....but you are slipping into into an endless undertow...You feel like you want to just let go. You never fathomed you could feel so low.....You seem to be surrounded by darkness. Somehow by the Grace of God, you MUST HOLD on. For me, I look into the eyes of my children and they give me the courage to go on. I will NOT give up ~ I can't let those beauties down. I must fight with every ounce of strength I can muster and claw my way back. I am a survivor no matter what Bitter Pill life has handed me. I am a child of God. I am a Mother. I recognize that the only way for me to grow and be a better person, a better Mother is to find the courage to FIGHT my way though the dilemma that has been thrown at me ~ I can see the light. I can almost touch it so I must keep striving and not let anyone keep trying to pull me down into that undertow. My Faith, strength, courage and the Grace of God teach me that I will be okay ~ If you are going through tough times, KNOW that no matter how bitter that pill is ~ you are actually on the upswing ~ you may feel like you at the lowest ebb ~ and you very well may be ~ BUT things are about to look up my friend as long as you don't give up! Hold on to your faith! NEVER stop fighting and while it may be all uphill for what seems like FOREVER ~ This much I promise ~ If you believe, it will get better. TRUST in YOU when no one else does ~ it is hard but then if everything were easy how would we make it through the bone-chilling changes that life is definitely gonna throw at us? "Be still and Be of good Courage"..........Once you claw your way back onto solid ground, Somewhere, someone is counting on you to help them ~ life is too precious to just give up!! Thank you to Sarah McLachlan (Full of Grace) for inspiring me to write though my pain! You so ROCK!! Just my two cents...

No comments:

Post a Comment