About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Monday, May 17, 2010

Loving yourself though the pain

Angels come in all forms. Mine came to me today and so quickly put things back into perspective. I cannot begin to imagine how my recent disappointments, betrayals and hurts have now helped to actually enlighten me. EVERYTHING is crystal clear! It is like I have shed my sickly skin and have been granted this magnificent opportunity to LOVE myself through the pain! I find it to be so ironic that though all of the suffering, a sense of freedom and peace can wash over you when you let go and TRULY let God. Misery made BEAUTIFUL right before your very eyes........As I have expressed and shared my personal pain with you all; there is no shame ~ my wish is to touch just one person and if I am fortunate to accomplish that, then I using my gift as it is intended ~ to inspire and enlighten. "I laugh, I love, I hurt, I fear, I cry and I know you do the same things too. So we're really not that different me & you."--Colin Raye Just my two cents...

No comments:

Post a Comment