About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Monday, May 24, 2010

Game On

Some times you've got to "Play the Game" with the enemy; all the while it sickens you ~ just to be in the same room with him. IT is NOT fun, believe me! When you are going though hell you find out how strong you really are so don't back down from what you believe is the truth ~ for the truth shall set you free!! In my experience, those who intend to do you harm think that because of your vulnerability they have won. Do not mistake what you perceive to be my "helplessness" for weakness. You have hurt me and I have been down however, you would be remiss to count me out! You know the adage, "Keep your friends close but your enemies closer?" Be still my beating heart...Listen, watch, learn. For what You failed to see is that I have kept you ~ very close. It is like playing a game of chess or even poker. While you were busily plotting against me; you never even saw me coming... I have been studying your every move so carefully! But by forgiving you, I have taken away your power to ever hurt me again. I breathe slowly and remember that whatever it is will pass and soon be but a drop of rain into the ocean of life. I chose freedom! My forgiveness has brought such a sense of peace to my soul. Today will never come again so I will be a blessing. I will be a friend. I will encourage someone. I will take the time to care, in spite of the wrongs done to me. I will let my words heal ~ not wound for that is what the enemy expects. I know who I am ~ and today will never come again. Game on! Just my Two Cents........

No comments:

Post a Comment