About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Sweet Surrender

It is a process. One day at a time. Little by little. Remain pious, trust in the Lord for He will lead you though the darkness and into the light. He knows the answers before we even ask the questions. How truly amazing is that? When intentional harm is inflicted upon you, bask in His greatness and let go of the anger. When you do dirt ~ it comes back to hurt. So don't harbor hatred. I can only share the one thing I have witnessed to be true; if you stay the course and hold steadfast in His love, Our Lord will guide you through. There is No room for doubt! The directions to lead you out of your personal hell ~ whatever that may be...are right in front of you. Sweet, Sweet Surrender...I can feel it washing over me. Sinking in. I can breathe again. Take comfort for it is HE who will take care of things for you. When we are still, we can follow His road map. You can see all the wrongs turned into right. Let go. Release...And as hard as it may be, pray for those who have harmed you because it is they who are to be pitied. Do not ever feel ashamed for hurting and sharing that pain ~ it only makes you stronger. Forgiveness is so freeing. Yes, my friends, there is light at the end of the tunnel. There is such a sense of empowerment and as sure as the sun is gonna shine ~ this too shall pass. These are mere words, but I can assure you that those words are true. Pain is a necessary process to get to the root core of who you really are. Do you have the courage to walk through the fire knowing that God will hold your hand and NEVER let go? Just my two cents...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kimberley! You are a sweet soul and it;s good to connect. Surrender is HUGE step! Thanks for your beautiful words and just for BEE-ing You. I enjoyed hearing your voice on the writer's workshop call. Your message reflects the messages I've been writing from the prespective of the animal on Earth Service... you may receive them at www.earth-service.com and link up if you wish. {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}} David

    ReplyDelete
  2. David ~ I am so honored and humbled by your comment. Thank you! This is quite a journey we are on and I can only be me. My inner child needs to reach people ~ I feel I am being lead by something much greater than we mere humans. Gosh, I just cannot express how much your words of encouragement have inspired me even more. It was great hearing your voice on the writer's workshop as well. Your support and honesty mean so much...If we were closer, I would HUG you right back!! ;-) I am attempting the link now. I can't wait to devour your writings!! All my best!! Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimberly,
    You so get it, and I have to admit I have not hear anyone express it with such passion! Thanks for being you and being my friend! I am truly blessed to have the opportunity to connect with you on a spititual level. Thanks for sharing your inspiration and thoughts,
    Douglas Stickler

    ReplyDelete
  4. My darling buddy Douglas, I feel the SAME way about you and Always and FOREVER will be your friend!! God Bless your sweet heart. Thank you for the comment it means so very much.

    ReplyDelete