About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Long Road Home...

When you are "lost" ~ the Road to Home seems so long and arduous at times that you may not even feel up to the task.

Take comfort, because God reminds us to remember who we are in Him. For it is He who will give you the grace and courage to overcome every challenge and win victoriously!

All we need to do is just Surrender to Him. The Bible implores us to "Turn our worries over to God ~ place them at the Foot of the Cross" and He will take care of it.

When we are still, we can hear our Lord whispering in our ear ~ just simply obey His instruction. He will walk with you through the darkest of pits and you will come out unscathed.

Times seem tough and unsettling right now ~ they are. This will continue for a while as we are in a period of transition and as painful as it is, one must remain steadfast in the belief that this "gift" is an opportunity for spiritual growth. YOU must CHOSE it.

You must ACCEPT it. KNOW that God stands with you ~ so place your TRUST completely in Him. He will guide your steps and give you the wisdom to see beyond your pain, past injustices and wrongs.

This is surely not the first time you have weathered a storm. When you think back to those turbulent times do so with a sense of clarity. Your experience has taught you that He ALWAYS leads you out safely and gloriously because YOU allowed God, (not man or circumstances) to be your Director. Can you endure the long Road back to Home? Just my two cents.....

2 comments:

  1. Your writings seem so pained my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment! Indeed they are. However, in spite of the pain I have endured, I continually strive to inspire others ~ to show that there is HOPE!! FAITH is what carries me through. This is my way of healing and helping. And I pray that I reach people; even just one. We all suffer pain and hardship ~ I don't wish to preach rather to share and inspire...Just My two cents....

    ReplyDelete