About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Attempted Unraveling.........

As I sit here tonight grappling with today's topic of the day ~ I find myself wondering how someone can claim to "Love you" and yet lie to and about you to others. How can they do dirty and sneaky things that undermine your very essence? It is a hard question to both ask and to answer. For those of you who are getting to know me ~ please understand that my main goal in writing this Blog is to always strive to inspire and touch just one soul. I live my life by lessons learned ~ some are much more difficult than others to understand, but through faith,grace and courage I have come to understand the importance of completely surrendering to God. For I know that with God ALL things are possible including having the fortitude to hold and be still even when your world seems to be endlessly crashing down around you. I just read one of the MOST inspiring and uplifting quotes by William Cowper that I felt absolutely compelled to share with you. Quite frankly, it is what snapped me back to what I was originally grappling with; How could someone who claims to love you try to hurt and destroy you? "Satan trembles when he sees the weakest Saint upon their knees." The enemy always strikes when you appear to be weak...I may be down but do not underestimate me and do not count me out ~ for my best is yet to come ~ sorry to disappoint you! Just my two cents...

No comments:

Post a Comment