About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Rainbow

I am the master of my own happiness or so I have been told. If I clean up the present, embrace the future and let go of the past ~ will I get my second chance? I just want some peace, especially after the turbulent storms I have recently endured. I want to move forward, find my comfort zone but those vultures ~ they keep trying to come back and dig their claws into me, tearing into my flesh. I have been deeply traumatized by betrayal from the people of my innermost circle ~ loved ones. I thought I had finally put it behind me, but find myself having nightmares so violent that I realize I am still reliving the terror, hurt, absolute evil and egregious acts placed upon me by people who "love me." WOW! Is THAT love? A shutter runs through me, down to the depths of my shattered soul as I recall the damage it has done to the core of my very being. I need shelter..."From whence shall my help come?" (Psalm 121 v:1) It can and will only come from the Lord. I have put on the full armor of God to deflect the sharp arrows that have plagued me day and night. I am strong. I have Faith. I will persevere ~ this , I know. For no matter what they try to do to me ~ I fight back because the truth always comes out in the end. I know who I am in spite of what they have done! I am a Child of God. I ask myself, Am I truly the Master of my own happiness? Can I have my happy ending? The answer is quite simply, yes as I recognize that maybe my happy ending is just... MOVING ON! I cannot afford to continually look back to what the past has given me ~ I must look at what the future has to offer. Life is a storm, your tears are the torrential rains and when you can finally smile again ~ well,now that is YOUR rainbow! Just my two cents...

No comments:

Post a Comment