About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Friday, May 28, 2010

Hope

These past months of my life have absolutely been filled with pain. That being said, pain is a necessary evil one must endure to achieve Spiritual Growth.

Recently, one of my readers commented that "my writings seemed so pained" but, alas they are ~ as I write about life as I know it; the turmoil I have been living.

This Blog is about my life ~ about the valuable lessons I have learned and how I can possibly help and inspire others who are or have experienced similar situations.

I am not claiming to be an authority on anything. Each of us is "called" to do something and every fiber of my being leads me on this path ~ to inspire, to provide hope for others so that they know somehow though the sadness and pain there is Joy.

My children teach me that daily. Through their eyes I can see that I am growing as a Woman, a Mother, a Daughter and most importantly, a Child of God.

Writing about my experiences allows me the opportunity to heal, to become better and stronger. I am not here to "Preach" rather to Share.

Some days are better than others, but with the unconditional love of my children, I recognize that my life; "pained" as it may be at times is very Blessed Indeed. For there is Hope if you just Believe! Just My Two Cents...

No comments:

Post a Comment