About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Friday, June 25, 2010

Never let go of Hope...

In spite of pain, trials and all the various upheavals that life throws our way, trusting in Jesus is the only way to give your life a renewed sense of self worth and hope.

So, how do you respond when life blindsides you with a curve ball? Does hope slip away? Do you feel as though God has deserted you?

The answer my friends, is a resounding NO! Do not let negative thoughts and naysayers steer you toward the brink of losing your identity in Christ.

Instead, hold on to Him even more tightly and TRUST Him. God always keeps His promises in His time not ours, but ALWAYS RIGHT on time ~ Ever notice that?!

It is during these turbulent times that the naysayers/evildoers attack. Now more that ever it is imperative to your very essence that you remain steadfast in your faith and continue on the path that God has set forth for us.

Again, it sounds cliche but alas so very true, it is ALWAYS darkest before the dawn. But it shall pass!! Remember, "The prospect of the righteous is joy, but the hopes of the wicked come to nothing." (Proverbs 10:28) Never let go of hope!! Just my two cents.......

No comments:

Post a Comment