About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Do not let roadblocks stop you from living your life.

Do you ever have those days where you ask yourself "Why?" It seems like every time you try to get ahead, you end up in an endless circle and you just want to curl up in a ball and stay in bed because it does feel safer than facing the day... everything in your world is going crazy!

Who, you might be inclined to ask, in their right mind wants to face that? Well, no matter how difficult, we cannot hide! First, recognize that we ALL have days like these.

Life is full of roadblocks and setbacks but you cannot STOP living your life! You must GET UP! Then get moving and have the Faith and the COURAGE to face yet another day of challenges.

God can heal Anything and EVERYTHING if you give it over to Him. Talk to someone with words of wisdom to help steer you through your trials. Never, ever be ashamed to ask for guidance/directions.

Please BELIEVE me, as I speak from personal experience only, there are MANY days when I am simply at my wits end, I am feeling down, like I am drowning ~ being pulled under the tide...I sometimes feel all beat up and broken down, that I am at the end of my rope and haven't the faintest idea as to how I am going to make it through another day....

I would be lying if I said I haven't felt like giving up hope but I know that God does not (no matter how cliche it sounds) give you more than you can handle! Personally speaking, with His unconditional LOVE as well as the LOVE of my two children I can and WILL preserve!! I cry out, "Lord, God PLEASE help me make it through this day!"

Life is tough but you have to be tougher ~ so strap on your armor each and every day, dig DEEP inside and find your God-given strength! Keep on climbing that humongous mountain for as long as you do not give up ~ you can make it!

I still struggle, but each day I make it closer and closer to reaching the prize, knowing in my soul that eventually, I will be standing on the top! Please do not give up because of life's roadblocks ~ keep on moving ~ you will get there!! Just my Two cents......

1 comment: