About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Saturday, June 12, 2010

For your listening pleasure.....Introducing ~ John Beagley

How about something a little different tonight? I would like to introduce you all to a good friend of mine from the UK named John Beagley who happens to make fantastic music!! Please check out his myspace link to hear his new single ~ Walkaway. His music is very upbeat and touching. TRUST me, you will be in for a GREAT musical treat!! Have a wonderful night to all of my loyal followers. God Bless you all ~ each and everyone!! Here is the link; http://www.myspace.com/johnbeagleymusic
ENJOY!! Just my two cents......

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thanks for sharing. I checked out his myspace page and it is awesome. Great of you to share. I just ordered and can't wait to receive my copy. Just keep on keeping on as they say and All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete