About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Every Day is a Brand New Day!

God does not ask about our ability, but our availability. Are you available to Him? Are you ready to receive the many lessons that life has to teach us?

If you answered yes then you must be willing to free your mind of clutter and that includes the clutter of worrying about what others may think of you.

Have you ever heard the saying that if you chase two rabbits, both will escape? It is true, it is so important to focus on one thing at a time.

You know what happens when you spread yourself to thin? Every thing falls apart. Your mind must be free and clear to make the best decisions and to follow the path God has chosen for you.

Know that it is okay to make mistakes. In fact, mistakes are how we learn and grow as individuals so please do not ever equate a mistake with failure. We can learn from mistakes ~ failure is the path of LEAST persistence, it is the easy way out!


To grow and move beyond pain you must be willing to put you self out there. If you aim at nothing, believe me, you will hit it every time. NOTHING! Do not be afraid, for as long as you are committed to soldering on, then you know all will be okay. Life can throw some hard curve balls ~ you got to be ready.

We are human and as such sometimes the world is gonna seem like it is too much to carry ~ we are going to stumble and fall, but we CAN , if we so choose to pick ourselves up and keep on going because God has so many things to teach us if only we are willing to learn. If not, we are doomed to repeat mistakes.

When I have a good day I am so very Thankful and believe it or not when I am not having a good day, I am STILL Thankful because God is ALWAYS good to me and will hold my hand, walk beside me and BELIEVE me I KNOW he has actually carried me when I have been too weak to go on.

The thing with me is that no matter what, no matter how tired, sad and defeated I may feel ~ I WILL PREVAIL and that is what keeps me in the game ~ of life. For EVERY Day is a BRAND New Day and a chance to start all over with a clean slate! Just my Two Cents...

No comments:

Post a Comment