About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Naysayers....

To all of my followers; first I want to sincerely thank you for your loyalty and support. It is because of you that I remain committed to my goal of inspiring and encouraging anyone going through tough times.

Do not be discouraged. Please remain true to your faith and to yourself. "Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe. It is not enough that a thing be possible for it to be believed." Voltaire.

The lesson ~ remain firmly rooted in your faith! Life can deal some hard blows, but if you dig deep enough and keep your hands in God's hands, you WILL find the courage and fortitude to withstand anything life throws your way.

Do not be discouraged because of naysayers ~ remember that they do not come from a place of truth and their sole function is to keep you mired down in the muck! Believe that you will rise above it, because you WILL!

Some will spread vicious lies about you but keep in mind that the truth ALWAYS speaks for itself. I will never cease from learning from my experiences. Life can teach you many things if you are willing to learn the lessons ~ the good as well as the bad.

A few days ago, I received a negative, very mean-spirited comment. While I recognize and encourage freedom of speech, I WILL NOT, under any circumstance accept judgment from anyone especially when it is based on lies and innuendos. Accordingly, I have exercised my freedom of speech and responded in kind to set the record straight!

At no time do I use this Blog as a means to "Bash" anyone. I write from my heart, about MY life experiences, my vulnerabilities and my faith.

I am not a preacher, nor do I claim to be an expert in anything. I only write about life as I KNOW it. Yes my stories have been filled with angst, pain, betrayal and sorrow however, I strive to find positive ways to inspire and encourage in spite of any negative experiences I may endure AND I am not ashamed of any of it ~ nor should you be!

I am happy to be who God wants me to be ~ not who others want me to be. I relate to my readers because we all suffer and go through tough times. Life is full of ebbs and flows and PLEASE believe me when I say that just as sure as the sun will shine, this too shall pass.

So don't fall prey to the naysayers ~ Plato said, "Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools speak because they have to say something!" How true and appropriate for the naysayers ARE the indeed the fools! I will not let a negative comment stop me from doing what I am being led to do.

I say what I mean and mean what I say. Each of us has to do what is in our own best interest, I only wish to encourage you to stand firm in your faith and not be ashamed or embarrassed because of tough times ~ speaking from personal experience only ~ it makes you a stronger and better person. God Bless you all! Just my two cents....

No comments:

Post a Comment