About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Whole new look is under way...

I am in the process of creating and launching my new Website! I am VERY excited and cannot wait to share it with you.

In the mean time, please pop over to my other Blog ~ Just My Two Cents at:
http://justmytwocents2.wordpress.com

It's still me, on my journey to inspire...

Please stop by. See you soon! Just My Two Cents...

No comments:

Post a Comment