About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Friday, December 3, 2010

Where do you stand?

Life is full of painful lessons. Sometimes they can really knock you down. Know that what really counts is how many times you get up! Learn from your mistakes and keep it moving.

There is a saying that when God wants to send you a Blessing, He wraps it up in a problem. It is so true. Hold on and keep your faith for this too shall pass. At times, it will not be easy, in fact, quite often it is the most painful time of your life. Stand with God and your faith will become unshakable.

It is always good to know where you stand, even if it is not where you want to be, because you WILL weather the storm if you stand firm in your belief. So, where do you stand? Just My Two Cents....

No comments:

Post a Comment