About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Thursday, December 30, 2010

What real women are like...

I found this on stumble upon and really enjoyed it so I wanted to share it with you. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Happy Reading and and HUGE thanks to Megan for letting me borrow it.


Real women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree.
The men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.

So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing! They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one
who's BRAVE enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Is there anyone out there who is brave enough to make the climb? Just My Two Cents...

No comments:

Post a Comment