About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dear CJ and Reilly

I dedicate today's Blog to my beautiful children ~ they are my inspiration and without them; I would be nothing.

Every pain I have suffered, tear I have shed, obstacle I have overcome, and heartbreak I have endured; has made me a stronger, wiser, more loving and courageous woman, and mother than I ever thought I could be!

That being said, remember that a smile is a window on your face to show that your heart is at home. I smile at my children because my heart is always at home when I see their beautiful faces.

A word of encouragement during failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success. I encourage my children because their potential to succeed in this world is immeasurable. I love them unconditionally because they are truly my gifts from God!

CJ and Reilly, my old souls; your Mommy loves you more than life. Please know that I will be here for you always, to help pick you up when you fall down, to teach you the lessons I have learned, to soothe your broken hearts, and to help keep you on the path that God has chosen for you.

My darlings, I love you even when you drive me nuts, and when I fuss at you.

You two are the loves of my life and have taught me so much! You will both be stronger, more courageous, wiser and compassionate souls than I could ever be. So
dare to dream BIG, and never be afraid to risk.

I carried you both in my womb and loved you long before ever even meeting you. You two inspire me each and everyday! I will protect you with every fiber of my being. Even when I leave this earth, which will not be for a very long time,(SMILE) I will still be with you. My legacy will live on through the two of you.

Mommy fought some tough battles but came out victorious because I needed to teach you what it really means to be strong and courageous even when all seemed lost. So my precious babies, Always keep your hands firmly planted in God's hands. NEVER give up hope, and remain committed to your beliefs.

One of the most difficult things to give away is kindness, but remember my loves, it will come back to you. Be humble, thankful, and carry yourselves with dignity and grace even during life's most difficult storms.

Dear CJ and Reilly, God Bless you both! KNOW that your Mama LOVES you and I THANK YOU for making me a better person!! Just My Two Cents

3 comments:

  1. A very touching post. A mother's love is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good girl, I like the new look, you are in the right direction, keep writing.

    ReplyDelete