About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

TIME....

Time is all we have. We cannot fast forward it. We cannot rewind it. All we can do is live in the TIME of now and make the most of it before it is too late!!

So, value NOT the things you have in life, rather, value WHO you have in life!! PLEASE count your Blessings for as cliche as it sounds, it is so very true ~ tomorrow is not promised to us! Take the TIME to tell those that you value how much they mean to you ~ before it is too late. Just My Two Cents...

No comments:

Post a Comment