About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Friday, August 13, 2010

Will anything ever be alright again?

So sorry everyone. I know I have been absent. Truthfully, I have been down and not felt very inspired or inspiring. Lately, I have been feeling so very vulnerable and it dawned on me that I am in mourning.

I am grieving the loss of broken promises and a life(happily ever after) that I wanted but unfortunately was never meant to be....I have been living unhappily for quite some time. I stayed, like many for the sake of the kids and then, quite unexpectedly, because of the illness and subsequent passing of my beloved Father-on-Law. I did my best to keep my family in tact but I just could not go on trying to please everyone while losing myself in the process. Does that mean that I failed?

I cannot begin to tell you how many nights I spent crying myself to sleep because I was so very unhappy but did not want to disrupt things or disappoint anyone. I was so tired of being tired... I was losing weight at warp speed and was angry a lot of the time. I realized that I needed an outlet because Kimberly was disappearing ~ so I literally created my Blog exactly one week before I filed for divorce--I just needed some way to let my feelings out before I collapsed.

I wanted to turn my pain into something positive (and still do) but I realize that while I was busy trying to wrap each post with a sunny outlook I was STILL very sad, angry and deeply hurting. I sought therapy for both myself and my children to help cope with the drastic changes. It is helping but I still cry...Through my tears, I can't help but wonder will anything EVER be alright again? Just My Two Cents...

No comments:

Post a Comment