About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Are you doing what you are called to do?

We all, to some degree, live by our own "code of ethics". I believe that at our core, most of us want to do the right thing and strive to do good.

Remember, God does not ask about our ability, but our availability for He ALREADY knows what we are capable of.

God put us all on earth to accomplish certain things in life before our time here is over ~ are you up to the task or are you just hiding out in your own life? Are you willing to answer His call?

It may not be what you envision for yourself but you must trust Him and His plan. Some of us are called to serve our country (God Bless and protect them all). Some of us are called to minister His word. (Blessed are they who have been chosen). Some are called to heal the sick and some are called to be great leaders. The point is, are YOU ready to receive your calling?

Great Love and Great achievement involve Great RISK and it is during the darkest hour, that the soul is replenished and given strength to continue and endure. Let your heart be your guide ~ What are you called to do? Just my two cents....

No comments:

Post a Comment