About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A trubute to all Mommy's

A Mommy ~

She can deal with stress and carry heavy burdens.

She smiles when she feels like screaming,and she sings when she feels like crying.

She cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid.

Her love is unconditional. There's only one thing wrong with her. She forgets what she's worth!

Pass this to every beautiful Mommy you know. Remind her that she's unique.

Thank you to my big brother, Jack for reminding me because I am often very hard on myself. Today, I share this with the hope that we don't forget how very special and important a Mommy really is ~ especially a single Mommy.

God Bless us all. This is a Tribute to Mommy's EVERYWHERE! Don't forget to cherish you and remember your worth! Now, if only I could take my own advice. Just My Two Cents...

No comments:

Post a Comment