About Me

My photo
Ashburn, VA, United States
I am a Freelance Writer and Editor working on my first book! LOVE to read, write and meet interesting people. Mother of two of THE most fabulous children who have ever walked the face of this earth! They are my world and my inspiration. I look forward to using this blog as an opportunity to further enhance my writing skills, build my platform while learning and growing as a writer and as a person. This is a way to share my life experiences and thoughts with others. Welcome to my wacky world!! :-D

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Just when...

Just as everything falls apart, it will eventually all "fall" together and you will understand why it all happened in the first place.

Fear and low self esteem can be real mind benders but you MUST have the foresight and the faith to know that even though you may not get over it, you will get though it.

When you are tired, wake up. If you are weak, become stronger! If you are lost make it so you can be found. When your fear is high ~ conquer it!

Just when you think all is lost, it will be found again! Keep the faith and keep your chin up! Just My Two Cents......

No comments:

Post a Comment